THE LEADERSHIPFIT GAME CHANGER WORKSHOP SERIESBEYOND LIMITS
“Engaging with Indigenous Australians”
UPCOMING PUBLIC WORKSHOP DATES
Dates to be announced soon
ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
BEYOND LIMITS: ENGAGING WITH INDIGENOUS AUSTRALIANS
LeadershipFIT’s Beyond Limits workshop is a signature workshop of the LeadershipFIT Game Changer Workshop Series.
This workshop provides you with a knowledge framework, critical thinking and the people skills for genuine leadership engagement with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples (Indigenous Australians). It will have you identify, explore and discover critical success factors for building and sustaining solid working relationships with Indigenous Australians. It will help you understand ideas, value systems and life perspectives for uniting as well as dividing those relationships.
Highly interactive and engaging in a safe learning environment, the workshop will provide you with learning opportunities and practical engagement tips gained through facilitator-led discussion, self-reflection, paired listening, case studies, story-telling, Q & A panels and group discussion.
You’ll create a leadership engagement action plan that will help you positively leverage your strengths and behaviours for ongoing engagement with Indigenous Australians.
IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR YOU?
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR
Are you needing to have genuine interaction and engagement with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples (Indigenous Australians)? This workshop is for you if you are seeking to have a foundational to high level knowledge and understanding about engaging with Indigenous Australians. You will explore and discover ways to positively leverage your strengths and capabilities for building and sustaining solid working relationships with Indigenous Australians.
If you are ready and willing to learn to be your best or wanting to engage better with Indigenous Australians, then this workshop is for you.
DO YOU NEED
To use leadership as the means of engaging with Indigenous Australians?
DO YOU NEED
Foundational to high level knowledge and understanding for engaging effectively with Indigenous Australians?
DO YOU NEED
To explore and discover better ways or practices for engaging with Indigenous Australians?
HEAD, HEART, AND LIFE CHANGE
Upon completing this workshop you’ll:
◦ Have further appreciation and understanding of critical thinking skills and culturally inclusive knowledge frameworks for engaging with Indigenous Australians.
◦ Be more confident to adopt a values-driven approach to engaging with Indigenous Australians.
◦ Be more aware of multiple-world’s paradigms for leadership engagement with Indigenous Australians.
◦ Be more aware and confident to own your attitudes, behaviours and actions for engaging with Indigenous Australians.
◦ Have knowledge of methodologies for being exemplary in building and sustaining culturally inclusive workplaces for Indigenous Australians.
◦ Be a role model and be further empowered with a mindset and behaviours for ongoing engagement with Indigenous Australians.
◦ Have created a leadership engagement action plan for further understanding and celebrating the positive benefits of engaging with Indigenous Australians.
A WORKSHOP THAT WILL
BUILD YOUR CAPACITY TO LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE
THE FINER DETAILS
WHEN AND WHERE
This is a two day workshop. Participant numbers are limited so be sure to book in early.
Please advise LeadershipFIT when booking, if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Registration from 8.30am. Workshop begins at 9.00am and finishes at 4.15pm
Transport and parking options available nearby
OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
If you prefer to pay via Direct Deposit (EFT), please contact us and we will organise an invoice to be sent to you. Please note all prices on this site are Australian dollars (AUD).
More workshops will become available soon in Brisbane and other cities around Australia. If you would like to know more, please get in touch and we can discuss your needs.